Haiku Poems about London



'I moved to London
for the warm weather and sun'.
said no-one ever.

Please don't breathe on me
Yucky old man on the Tube.
I don't want herpes.

Hipsters in the east,
It must be so expensive
to look so homeless.

Full English breakfasts
are delicious heart attacks
served with bad coffee.

But I don't get black pudding.
Don't tell me what it's made of,
that will make me barf.

It still delights me
that you can buy booze in Tesco,
Cheap wine for the win!

I am terrified
of school children in London.
They know things I don't.

Like how to snatch bags
and how to hot wire a vehicle.
Please don't look at me.

I'm obsessed with jars
of delicious Polish food.
Makes me fat and happy.

Sitting at the top
of double decker buses
feels like flying high.

I hate it when men
call out to me on the street.
Please leave me alone.

Infernos, don't go -
meat markets are less intense.
But fun when you're drunk.

Comments

Popular Posts